Balneotherapy in Balneo Hotel Markoni, Pavel Banya
Balneo Hotel Markoni offers a full range of procedures and specialists for balneotherapy and spa relaxation at special prices.
In a relatively small space, the ambitious team of Balneo Hotel Markoni has created all necessary conditions for effective balneotherapy and rehabilitation, enhanced by wellness and spa procedures.
The balneotherapy center has a multifunctional pool sector for group and individual underwater exercise, swimming, whirlpool bath massage, and tanning.
An entire floor is occupied by the water treatment sector, which offers air whirpool, hydrogalvanic, pearl, extension, and underwater jet massage baths. Next is the kinesitherapy sector, which consists of physical therapy facility, fitness hall, and massage rooms, featuring a Rocher cage, kinesitherapeutic equipment, and professional fitness equipment. The electrotherapy sector, an essential part of the therapeutic process, employs the latest generation of multifunctional physiotherapeutic equipment.A facility for paraffin therapy, lye treatment, and local mud applications completes the offerings of Balneo Hotel Markoni. For spa procedures, an infrared booth, a high-temperature sauna with a shock bucket, reflexology massage showers, and a Turkish bath (Hamam) are available.
You can take advantage of:
- A Jacuzzi and а tanning booth
- Pool for individual and group underwater exercise and for swimming
- Water treatment sector with air whirlpool, hydrogalvanic, pearl, extension, and underwater jet massage baths
- Kinesitherapy sector with physical therapy facility, fitness hall, and massage rooms
- Electrotherapy sector with multifunctional physiotherapeutic equipment
- Paraffin therapy, lye treatment, and local mud applications
- An infrared booth, a high-temperature sauna with a shock bucket, reflexology massage showers, and a Turkish bath (Hamam)
Your treatment at Balneo Hotel Markoni, Pavel Banya is monitored by the medical experts from Medical Center Avicenna – Markoni. Avicenna – Markoni Medical Center, Pavel Banya.
Composition and characteristics of the water from the springs of Pavel Banya
|Мetasilicate acid||54 MG/L|
Anion||MG / L||MVAL %|
Cation||MG / L||MVAL %|